With the adverse weather conditions expected on 18th Feb it is possible that we may see some trees down / issues if the wind really does pick up as predicted in our area. Oxfordshire County Council have a reporting system for fallen trees / broken signs etc. these are to be reported on Fix My Street– you can do this easily via this link: https://www.fixmystreet.com/ (Please report damage you see done by the weather along paths and hedges). It’s the main OCC report log and unless is really urgent / dangerous this is the log to use for everyone. (Potholes, streetlights not working etc can also be logged on this site).

Power cuts can be reported to 105 (National Grid) or online if you have mobile access https://powertrack.ssen.co.uk/powertrack

If anything is completely blocking a road or partially blocking the main roads in to the village 101 emergency services can be called or if it is a danger to life 999 emergency services should be contacted (The latter really is only for urgent and danger to life).

Karen East

Stonesfield Parish Council – Clerk