We are delighted to announce we have received two rounds of funding thanks to the government’s culture recovery fund enabling us to open with three NEW exhibitions (Churchill Exhibition, Stables Exhibition and Cecil Beaton, Celebrating Celebrity Exhibition), a new Stables café and a new accessible route to our Formal Gardens later this and next month. Alongside these new features, we have launched a new dog-friendly ‘Where’s Wilf’ trail around the grounds, an Easter Entertainment programme, plus a wealth of events scheduled in for our visitor the remainder of the year.
- Park & Gardens remain open
- Gift Shop opening 12th April
- Outdoor seating opening 12th April
- NEW Exhibitions opening 17th May
- Orangery Restaurant opening 17th May
- Palace State Rooms opening 17th May
From behalf of Blenheim, I’d like to thank you for your continued support and look forward to welcoming you all back again.
Niamh O’Sullivan: Marketing Executive